Members of the Centre for Poetry have established partnerships with the following organisations:
- English PEN (Katy Price)
- Poetry Translation Centre (Katy Price)
- Poet in the City (Margaret Reynolds)
- EdExcel (Peter Howarth is a consultant on A-level reform, with special focus on poetry. Rachael Gilmour is also a member of the EdExcel English Literature Advisory Panel, consulting on the redesign of the AS and A level syllabi)
- Schools: Peter Howarth mentors an A-level teacher at St Paul's Way Trust School, and is in process of establishing a QM-East End Teacher network which will also support poetry teaching
Links with other HEIs
- Warwick: Peter Howarth is working to develop partnerships with Emma Mason and Daniel Katz (on a poetry and market value event).
- Sussex: Peter Howarth is also working on a collaborative project on poetry and pop with Daniel Kane which could become a cross-disciplinary network bid proposal from the AHRC with support from the Centre. Andrea Brady co-edits Barque Press with Keston Sutherland. Katy Price and Suzanne Hobson are working with Sarah Crangle to co-host the Modernist Studies Association conference (2013), including an event celebrating the Archive of the Now curated by Katy Price.
- Venice: Robert Gillett is collaborating on The Voice Seminar with Alessandro Mistrorigo, who researches poets performing their own work. Plans are in place for him to come to QM as a Newton Fellow.